PaleoTS: automated time series analysis for the paleogeosciences¶
PaleoTS is a framework for the analysis of paleoclimate data. paleoTS leverages an artificial intelligence system for time series analysis (autoTS) and the Pyleoclim Python package dedicated to the analysis of climate data.
PaleoTS was developed to allow scientists to analyze paleoclimate datasets using expert-designed workflows. PaleoTS enables researchers to explore all possible choices of statistical methods appropriate for the data and, therefore, quantify the robustness of their conclusions to choices made in data pre-processing and analysis.
- Creating an account
- Installing PaleoTS
- Working with PaleoTS: a Tutorial
- WINGS login
- Running a workflow
- Understanding data types
- Uploading new data
- Registering data from the output of an existing workflow
- Creating new workflows with existing components
- Inspecting existing components
- Updating the version of Pyleoclim
- Updating existing components
- Creating new components
- Adding rules
PaleoTS is freely available under the terms of the Apache license.